Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated EAC -2.31% (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers, and the vertically-integrated manufacturer and operator of the powerful heavy-lift Erickson S-64 Aircrane helicopter, announced today that the company will now do business under the brand name of “Erickson.”
The company took this important step to reflect changes in the business created by the 2013 acquisitions of McMinnville, Oregon-based Evergreen Helicopters and Brazilian aviation services company Air Amazonia, a subsidiary of HRT (an independent oil and gas exploration company). After more than 40 years of primarily operating the S-64 Aircrane, Erickson now flies a diverse, global fleet of helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft including heavy-, medium- and light-lift solutions. The Company has transformed its operations to serve a wide range of customers and end markets.
In addition to an all-new logo and look and feel, other changes include:
Udo Rieder, Chief Executive Officer of Erickson, commented, “This was truly a transformative year for our organization. We now operate a diversified fleet and are well positioned to provide full-spectrum aerial services in support of our customers’ needs, across an ever-broader number of markets. We are operating as one, unified team with a singular culture and a common purpose. We believe the name change we’ve announced today reflects those aspects of our transformation and will serve us well in the future as we focus on a global opportunity for growth and market leadership.”
The Company officially debuted its new brand at this year’s Helicopter Association International (“HAI”) HELI-EXPO trade show in Anaheim, California. For information, visit heliexpo.rotor.org.
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. Erickson currently operates a diverse fleet of 90 rotary-wing and fixed wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the S-64 Aircrane and other aircraft.
Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ericksonaviation.com .
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey