Indiana Helicopters’ new VIP EC130T2, the first operating in the U.S., will be showcased in its first public appearance at the Airbus Helicopters exhibit at Heli-Expo 2014, February 25-27 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Indiana Helicopters took delivery of the new EC130T2 from completion in early February. It is the only VIP EC130T2 operating in the U.S. to incorporate an Airbus Helicopters Inc. installed Garmin G500H glass cockpit. The Fort Wayne, Ind.-based company serves a variety of clients, providing professional charters, tours, and personal transportation for special occasions throughout the Midwest.
“This is the fourth Airbus Helicopters aircraft I have owned,” said Chuck Surack, Chief Executive of Indiana Helicopters. “I am very pleased with the EC130T2 improvements versus the EC130B4, and support the Airbus philosophy to continually evolve their products. Technical support has likewise also been an excellent experience with Airbus Helicopters Inc.”
The EC130T2 provides a large, roomy cabin for a premiere level of passenger comfort and visibility, combined with the latest technology and safety features. The Fenestron tail rotor also makes the helicopter the quietest aircraft in its class.
“We are excited to have the Indiana Helicopters’ EC130T2 on display,” said Treg Manning, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Airbus Helicopters Inc. “The VIP configuration is amazing on this aircraft and it is truly beautiful inside and out. The EC130T2 is the best passenger transport helicopter on the market and we appreciate Indiana Helicopters continued trust in us to provide the best for them and their clientele.”
For more information on the VIP EC130T2 and other industry leading Airbus Helicopters, Inc. products, stop by Airbus Helicopters Booth # 523 at Heli-Expo 2014.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. (AHI) is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- GPMS wins STC for Foresight Predictive HUMS on AS350
- 06-Sep-20 N354PA Airbus AS350B2 Fort Greely, US-Alaska
- 01-Sep-20 N139HN Airbus EC130 Winchester, US-Kentucky
- 25-Aug-20 N160SH Airbus AS350B2 Tuxedni Bay, US-Alaska
- GPMS launches subscription-model HUMS
- Saudi operator orders ten Airbus H125s
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350 Stewart, Canada (1F)
- 12-Aug-20 C-GNZF Airbus AS350B2 Sacré-Coeur, Canada
- 31-Jul-20 CC-DAM Airbus AS350B3 Santiago, Chile
- 26-Jul-20 F-GNLM Airbus AS350 Clermont-Ferrand, France
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot