Meridian Helicopters LLC announced the sale and delivery of a Bell 206L-3 helicopter to S&T Services, LLC today. According to Matt St. Louis, Vice President of Saint Louis Designs, S & T Services parent company, Meridian Helicopters was selected because of the overwhelmingly positive nature of their references, as well as their reputation for 100% support during pre-buy inspection.
“The Bell 206L-3’s are a very reliable platform,” explained Michael Bashlor, Managing Partner of Meridian Helicopters. “They hold their value well, have very reasonable direct operating costs, are known for having minimal issues between 100 hour inspections and are supported by a broad operating base of pilots and maintenance providers.”
The S & T Services aircraft included a beautiful multi-color paint scheme and was refurbished by Meridian Helicopters with an all-new interior, windows, trim, and extra options.
S&T Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint Louis Designs Inc. based in Creedmoor, Texas. Saint Louis Designs is a known leader in the design and manufacture of cabinet hardware and mechanisms for executive aircraft interiors.
About Meridian Helicopters LLC
Meridian Helicopters LLC is a majority owned subsidiary of the Cadorath Group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing, Cadorath Uniflyte, and Meridian Helicopters.
We are at Heli-Expo 2014! Come visit us at booth #5311.
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale