Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has signed a two-year agreement with Helipark, a maintenance repair and overhaul center in Brazil, to provide repair and overhaul support services for Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
HS-NA will perform module and engine repair, testing, overhaul and modification services to assist Helipark in delivering on its MRO accordances.
“We are delighted that Helipark has selected Vector to provide MRO support for Arriel 1 and M250 engines,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “This opportunity reinforces HS-NA’s capability and certification to provide operators and other MRO providers quality repair and overhaul on Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
“Helipark strives to ensure consistent, top quality products for its customers, states Elson Dias Sterque Junior, General Manager at Helipark. The decision to award Vector with this contract was based on Vector’s sterling reputation and outstanding support provided to other operators. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
Vector Aerospace plans to open a new 2700 square meter maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in Jacarei, Brazil in 2014 as part of an initiative to continue growing its customer base in South America. For more information on Vector’s new Brazil facility please contact [email protected]
With the area of 56 thousand square meters (or 56.000 square meters), Helipark is considered a major specialized services center for helicopters in Latin America and a worldwide reference in aircraft maintenance and customization. Hangars, fueling, maintenance, paintwork, upholstery and an air taxi service, unique services such as bird-proof windscreens (Helibú) all under one roof and with distinguished service.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet