Ramco Systems, the global Aviation Software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets, announced the successful go-live of Ramco Aviation version 5.6, at Columbia Helicopters Inc. (CHI), the world leader in commercial heavy-lift helicopter operations. CHI is one of the first customers of Ramco Aviation who have been using the series 3 for more than a decade.
With this upgrade, CHI is on the latest and state-of-the-art version of Ramco Solution v5.6. CHI is now using the fully integrated suite of Ramco Aviation including Finance & 3rd party MRO, Offline Maintenance System, Time & Attendance and Advanced Reporting.
Ramco’s Offline Field Maintenance System (OFMS) has unique features that stand apart from the traditional offline systems as it allows the system to be operated completely on a disconnected mode for as long as the situation warrants without compromising on the visibility of the records and data from the central location (head office). This feature has helped CHI ensure that records are not locked for the central control when the aircraft is offline. CHI now uses OFMS to record maintenance operations and track inventory from remote locations such as Papua New Guinea, the Amazon jungles of Peru among others.
Commenting on the Go-live, Mr. Stan Wilson, President of Columbia Helicopters Inc., said “Having been on Ramco Aviation 3.X series, we were confident of the product capabilities and the support from the team. As our business needs grew, we decided to upgrade to the latest version. The implementation went on smoothly as the teams from Ramco & CHI worked as a single unit. We at CHI appreciate the strong domain knowledge and professionalism and partnership approach that Ramco’s team continues to show in working with CHI.”
Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “We have a decade-old association with CHI and are proud to have partnered with them in their growth journey. With this go-live, we have further reinforced our strength and capability to address the unique needs of Aviation sector with a powerful web-based offering that brings Mobility, Usability and Functionality into one integrated offering. With a unique Offline Field Maintenance system and a Kiosk based Time & Attendance tracking system, CHI now has a potent technology platform to address all its current and near future business needs.”
About CHI: CHI are the only operators of the commercial models of the CH-47 Chinook and CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters used for heavy-lifting services which includes services for Forestry & Streamwork, Petroleum Exploration, Construction, Fire Fighting, Movies, Disaster Relief and Government Support.
About Ramco Systems: Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time. Built on Ramco VirtualWorks®, all Ramco products are cloud architected by design and address the entire business cycle from transaction to analytics. Part of the USD 1 Billion Ramco Group, the company offers ERP, HCM, MRO, M&E, SCM, CRM, Financials, Service Management, Asset Management, Process Control, Project Management and Analytics to multiple verticals on the most appropriate cloud model—public, private and community. Ramco focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations. The company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
“Ramco Systems Limited (the “Company”) is proposing, subject to receipt of requisite approvals, market conditions and other considerations, a rights issue of its equity shares and has filed its Draft Letter Of Offer with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”). The Draft Letter of Offer is available on the website of SEBI athttp://www.sebi.gov.in, on the website of the lead manager at http://www.centrum.co.in and of the Company athttp://www.ramco.com. Investors should note that investment in equity shares involves a high degree of risk and for details relating to the same, please refer to the section titled “Risk Factors” at page xiii of the aforementioned Draft Letter of Offer.”
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana