Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace and one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a two-year agreement with Helicopter Transport Services (Canada) Inc. (“HTS Canada”), to provide repair, testing, modification and reduce to spares for HTS Canada’s CT7-2A engines.
“We are delighted to sign this agreement with HTS Canada,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “With over 15 years of MRO experience with the CT7 and CT700 GE engine series, we look forward to providing the highest quality products and services to HTS Canada over the next two years. HTS Canada is one of the premier helicopter operators in Canada and we are extremely proud to support HTS’s operations and specifically their fleet of CT7-2A engines.”
“HTS Canada’s top priority is to provide solutions for customer needs, states Luc Pilon, Chief Executive Officer at Helicopter Transport Services. “The decision to award this contract to Vector was based on their reputation for high quality, customer service and previous support provided to us. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for our CT7-2A engines.”
Vector HS-NA’s history with CT7 and CT700s includes an award from General Electric to build new production CT7-8A and -8A1 engines for the Sikorsky CH148 (H92) Cyclone helicopters in Canada. HS-NA’s Richmond facility is equipped with engine module repair and overhaul, borescope inspection, failure analysis, component repair and full test cell capabilities for the CT7, CT700, T58, and CT58 General Electric engine series.
About Helicopter Transport Services (Canada) Inc.
With bases spread across Canada, Helicopter Transport Services operates one of the largest and most diverse fleet of helicopters in the industry, from the lightweight Bell 206 Jet Ranger to the Sikorsky CH-64 heavy lift helicopter. HTS provides helicopter services to the forestry, mining, and petroleum industries, aerial services for fire suppression, construction and heavy lift operations, electronic news gathering, executive transport, film and air ambulance services.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf