Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace and one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a two-year agreement with Helicopter Transport Services (Canada) Inc. (“HTS Canada”), to provide repair, testing, modification and reduce to spares for HTS Canada’s CT7-2A engines.
“We are delighted to sign this agreement with HTS Canada,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “With over 15 years of MRO experience with the CT7 and CT700 GE engine series, we look forward to providing the highest quality products and services to HTS Canada over the next two years. HTS Canada is one of the premier helicopter operators in Canada and we are extremely proud to support HTS’s operations and specifically their fleet of CT7-2A engines.”
“HTS Canada’s top priority is to provide solutions for customer needs, states Luc Pilon, Chief Executive Officer at Helicopter Transport Services. “The decision to award this contract to Vector was based on their reputation for high quality, customer service and previous support provided to us. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for our CT7-2A engines.”
Vector HS-NA’s history with CT7 and CT700s includes an award from General Electric to build new production CT7-8A and -8A1 engines for the Sikorsky CH148 (H92) Cyclone helicopters in Canada. HS-NA’s Richmond facility is equipped with engine module repair and overhaul, borescope inspection, failure analysis, component repair and full test cell capabilities for the CT7, CT700, T58, and CT58 General Electric engine series.
About Helicopter Transport Services (Canada) Inc.
With bases spread across Canada, Helicopter Transport Services operates one of the largest and most diverse fleet of helicopters in the industry, from the lightweight Bell 206 Jet Ranger to the Sikorsky CH-64 heavy lift helicopter. HTS provides helicopter services to the forestry, mining, and petroleum industries, aerial services for fire suppression, construction and heavy lift operations, electronic news gathering, executive transport, film and air ambulance services.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software