Students in Upper Limit Aviation’s (ULA) helicopter flight school will have two more helicopters to fly, thanks to a new lease agreement with Meridian Helicopters LLC.
Meridian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Winnipeg-based Cadorath Group, has signed a two-year agreement with the school for the lease of two Bell 206L-3s. One helicopter will be based in West Memphis, Ark. and one in Salt Lake City, Utah.
ULA is one of the leading flight-training schools in the United States. Together with Southern Utah University and Mid-South Community College, ULA offers college courses and programs that prepare students for a career as a helicopter pilot. The unique partnerships allow students to pursue a Professional Pilot Program (associate and/or bachelor’s degree) with an emphasis in helicopter rotorcraft.
Sean Reid, president and co-owner of ULA, stated that Meridian Helicopters’ 30-year legacy of professionalism sealed his lease decision.
About Meridian Helicopters LLC
Meridian Helicopters LLC is a majority owned subsidiary of the Cadorath Group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing, Cadorath Uniflyte, and Meridian Helicopters.
We are at Heli-Expo 2014! Come visit us at booth #5311.
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale