Students in Upper Limit Aviation’s (ULA) helicopter flight school will have two more helicopters to fly, thanks to a new lease agreement with Meridian Helicopters LLC.
Meridian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Winnipeg-based Cadorath Group, has signed a two-year agreement with the school for the lease of two Bell 206L-3s. One helicopter will be based in West Memphis, Ark. and one in Salt Lake City, Utah.
ULA is one of the leading flight-training schools in the United States. Together with Southern Utah University and Mid-South Community College, ULA offers college courses and programs that prepare students for a career as a helicopter pilot. The unique partnerships allow students to pursue a Professional Pilot Program (associate and/or bachelor’s degree) with an emphasis in helicopter rotorcraft.
Sean Reid, president and co-owner of ULA, stated that Meridian Helicopters’ 30-year legacy of professionalism sealed his lease decision.
About Meridian Helicopters LLC
Meridian Helicopters LLC is a majority owned subsidiary of the Cadorath Group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing, Cadorath Uniflyte, and Meridian Helicopters.
We are at Heli-Expo 2014! Come visit us at booth #5311.
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 08-Nov-20 N123NC Bell 206A Raleigh, US-North Carolina
- Canada approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- 04-Oct-20 N24AE Bell 206 Jackson, US-Mississippi
- 29-Sep-20 N91TA Bell 206B Packwood, US-Washington
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 24-Aug-20 C-GRCT Bell 206B Porcupine Plain, Canada
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique