PAS MRO has been approved by MD Helicopters as a repair source for anti-friction bearings for the MD Helicopter fleet.
PAS MRO’s provides Level I (inspection) and Level II (overhaul) repair of anti-friction bearings for airframe, accessory & engines. The MDHI approval encompasses airframe and accessory bearing inspection, repair and overhaul.
The MD Helicopter approval is PAS MRO’s first OEM approval.
PAS MRO’s capabilities for the MDHI fleet include Angular Contact Ball, Cylindrical Roller and Tapered Roller designed bearings.
MD Helicopters, based in Mesa Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of commercial, military, law enforcement and air-rescue helicopters. The MDHI family of rotorcraft is world renowned for its value, versatility and performance.
PAS MRO is a woman-owned small business located in Irvine, California.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock