PAS MRO has been approved by MD Helicopters as a repair source for anti-friction bearings for the MD Helicopter fleet.
PAS MRO’s provides Level I (inspection) and Level II (overhaul) repair of anti-friction bearings for airframe, accessory & engines. The MDHI approval encompasses airframe and accessory bearing inspection, repair and overhaul.
The MD Helicopter approval is PAS MRO’s first OEM approval.
PAS MRO’s capabilities for the MDHI fleet include Angular Contact Ball, Cylindrical Roller and Tapered Roller designed bearings.
MD Helicopters, based in Mesa Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of commercial, military, law enforcement and air-rescue helicopters. The MDHI family of rotorcraft is world renowned for its value, versatility and performance.
PAS MRO is a woman-owned small business located in Irvine, California.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support