Rolls-Royce has signed multi-year agreements with four large fleet operators, aimed at enhancing operational support for more than 220 helicopters.
The agreements provide vital engine repairs and overhauls through the authorizedRolls-Royce FIRST network, which guarantees the use of genuine Rolls-Royce parts and exclusive use of the Rolls-Royce M250 repair network, as well as access to tailor-made technical manual libraries.
Greg Fedele, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, said: “These operator fleet agreements will result in better support and smoother operations for the customer, and ensure they get the best repair and overhaul available through theRolls-Royce FIRST network. We remain focused on helping customers complete their missions every day by offering the best support possible.”
The new fleet agreements include:
- Eagle Copters, Calgary, Canada. Eagle Copters has 15 M250 powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, specializing in sales, leasing, MRO and STC manufacturing.
- Yellowhead Helicopters, Valemount, Canada. Yellowhead has a fleet of 16 M250-powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, supporting forestry, mining, petroleum, utility and tourism industries.
- Air Evac Lifeteam, O’Fallon, Missouri, US. Air Evac operates more than 125 Bell 206 and 407 air medical transport aircraft, providing access to emergency health care for remote communities.
- PHI Inc., Lafayette, LA. PHI’s fleet includes 68 M250-powered helicopters, offering services to the offshore Oil and Gas, onshore mining, International, Air Medical, and Technical Services industries.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award