Rolls-Royce has signed multi-year agreements with four large fleet operators, aimed at enhancing operational support for more than 220 helicopters.
The agreements provide vital engine repairs and overhauls through the authorizedRolls-Royce FIRST network, which guarantees the use of genuine Rolls-Royce parts and exclusive use of the Rolls-Royce M250 repair network, as well as access to tailor-made technical manual libraries.
Greg Fedele, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, said: “These operator fleet agreements will result in better support and smoother operations for the customer, and ensure they get the best repair and overhaul available through theRolls-Royce FIRST network. We remain focused on helping customers complete their missions every day by offering the best support possible.”
The new fleet agreements include:
- Eagle Copters, Calgary, Canada. Eagle Copters has 15 M250 powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, specializing in sales, leasing, MRO and STC manufacturing.
- Yellowhead Helicopters, Valemount, Canada. Yellowhead has a fleet of 16 M250-powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, supporting forestry, mining, petroleum, utility and tourism industries.
- Air Evac Lifeteam, O’Fallon, Missouri, US. Air Evac operates more than 125 Bell 206 and 407 air medical transport aircraft, providing access to emergency health care for remote communities.
- PHI Inc., Lafayette, LA. PHI’s fleet includes 68 M250-powered helicopters, offering services to the offshore Oil and Gas, onshore mining, International, Air Medical, and Technical Services industries.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect