Rolls-Royce has signed multi-year agreements with four large fleet operators, aimed at enhancing operational support for more than 220 helicopters.
The agreements provide vital engine repairs and overhauls through the authorizedRolls-Royce FIRST network, which guarantees the use of genuine Rolls-Royce parts and exclusive use of the Rolls-Royce M250 repair network, as well as access to tailor-made technical manual libraries.
Greg Fedele, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, said: “These operator fleet agreements will result in better support and smoother operations for the customer, and ensure they get the best repair and overhaul available through theRolls-Royce FIRST network. We remain focused on helping customers complete their missions every day by offering the best support possible.”
The new fleet agreements include:
- Eagle Copters, Calgary, Canada. Eagle Copters has 15 M250 powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, specializing in sales, leasing, MRO and STC manufacturing.
- Yellowhead Helicopters, Valemount, Canada. Yellowhead has a fleet of 16 M250-powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, supporting forestry, mining, petroleum, utility and tourism industries.
- Air Evac Lifeteam, O’Fallon, Missouri, US. Air Evac operates more than 125 Bell 206 and 407 air medical transport aircraft, providing access to emergency health care for remote communities.
- PHI Inc., Lafayette, LA. PHI’s fleet includes 68 M250-powered helicopters, offering services to the offshore Oil and Gas, onshore mining, International, Air Medical, and Technical Services industries.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights