Rolls-Royce has signed multi-year agreements with four large fleet operators, aimed at enhancing operational support for more than 220 helicopters.
The agreements provide vital engine repairs and overhauls through the authorizedRolls-Royce FIRST network, which guarantees the use of genuine Rolls-Royce parts and exclusive use of the Rolls-Royce M250 repair network, as well as access to tailor-made technical manual libraries.
Greg Fedele, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, said: “These operator fleet agreements will result in better support and smoother operations for the customer, and ensure they get the best repair and overhaul available through theRolls-Royce FIRST network. We remain focused on helping customers complete their missions every day by offering the best support possible.”
The new fleet agreements include:
- Eagle Copters, Calgary, Canada. Eagle Copters has 15 M250 powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, specializing in sales, leasing, MRO and STC manufacturing.
- Yellowhead Helicopters, Valemount, Canada. Yellowhead has a fleet of 16 M250-powered aircraft, including Bell 206B, 206L3 and 407 helicopters, supporting forestry, mining, petroleum, utility and tourism industries.
- Air Evac Lifeteam, O’Fallon, Missouri, US. Air Evac operates more than 125 Bell 206 and 407 air medical transport aircraft, providing access to emergency health care for remote communities.
- PHI Inc., Lafayette, LA. PHI’s fleet includes 68 M250-powered helicopters, offering services to the offshore Oil and Gas, onshore mining, International, Air Medical, and Technical Services industries.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers