StandardAero received Rolls-Royce FIRST Network Customer Satisfaction Award at the HAI Heli-Expo show in Anaheim, Calif. The 2014 award represented the fifth consecutive year that the company has been recognized by Rolls-Royce for outstanding customer satisfaction providing M250 engine MRO services and support for helicopter operators.
The 2014 award recognized StandardAero for its efforts to train nearly 150 industry professionals on M250 engine maintenance and field troubleshooting skills, representing 45 companies with 22 courses held both at StandardAero and various customer facilities around the world. In addition, Rolls-Royce acknowledged the company’s outstanding customer satisfaction rate of 99.1% as recorded by StandardAero’s third-party customer satisfaction measurement system.
StandardAero received the award at a Recognition Reception, held as part of Rolls-Royce’s attendance at this year’s HAI Heli-Expo.
“This is a very coveted award for our company, reflecting the total commitment and trusted service partnerships our employees provide to our end user operators,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopters, StandardAero. “Winning the award five years in a row is an exceptional honor and we are so proud of our long-term partnership with Rolls-Royce, servicing the M250 engine over the last five decades.”
The Rolls-Royce Customer Satisfaction Award recognizes those facilities with the highest customer satisfaction rating (overall) based on customer feedback, self monitoring performance, 3rd party surveys, etc.
StandardAero provides engine support at six Helicopter MRO locations around the world. The company’s dedicated production, process and repair development engineering along with an in-house Design Approval Organization authorization provides customers with broad engineering depth and extensive component repair development.
StandardAero is exhibiting in Booth #2422 at HAI Heli-Expo 2014.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app