Madeline Von Bokel was awarded the Robinson Helicopter R22/R44 Safety Course Scholarship at the Whirly-Girls Banquet at the 2014 HELI-EXPO which was held in Anaheim, CA.
This year’s Robinson Helicopter R22/R44 Safety Course Scholarship recipient began flying in August of 2011 and have earned her Private, Commercial, Instrument, CFI, and CFII at MySky Academy in Cahokia, IL.
She has also been working on her Associates Degree with online classes at the University of Phoenix.
Von Bokel would like to fly helicopters for a local tour company or become an instructor at MySky. “My aviation career is just beginning and this scholarship is helping me develop a great start,” she commented. “Many jobs require this course in order to work for them. This scholarship will help me in obtaining jobs that use Robinson Helicopters.”
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe