Hillsboro Aviation has been a fixture in the aviation industry for 34 years. Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation has evolved into an internationally-recognized leader in aircraft sales and service, contract and charter operations and flight training.
Hillsboro Aviation’s President Max Lyons is proud to be on the Executive Board of Directors of Helicopter Association International.
Hillsboro Aviation’s sales and service division has extensive aircraft sales experience selling over 1000 aircraft. During the past nine years as Bell Helicopter’s exclusive Independent Representative in the U.S., Hillsboro Aviation has been the launch customer for multiple Bell aircraft, including the Bell 505. With current orders, Hillsboro Aviation will have delivered over $173 million worth of Bell helicopters.
As with several previous aircraft models developed by Bell, Hillsboro Aviation has demonstrated its confidence in the product line by placing an order of 10 Bell 505 Jet Ranger X helicopters.
Hillsboro Aviation has acquired early positions which are available for sale. Our launch customer is Pilot of the Year Award recipient Chuck Aaron who was the first civilian pilot to be licensed to perform helicopter aerobatics in the U.S.
Stop by Hillsboro Aviation’s booth #4530 to reserve your early position today.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Hillsboro Aviation has been in business since 1980. The company’s diverse operations include one of the largest combined helicopter and airplane flight schools in the United States, helicopter and airplane charter services, aircraft sales, maintenance, avionics services and aircraft parts sales. To learn more about Hillsboro Aviation, visit www.hillsboroaviation.com.
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations
- Alpine Aerotech 505 Bear Paw Now Compatible With High Skid Gear
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Bell demos 505 to Montenegro military