Avpro and Bell Helicopter reached an agreement on Wednesday, at HAI Heli Expo to purchase three new Bell 505X helicopters, including one for its management partner L.J. Aviation of Latrobe, PA. Avpro will manage two of the helicopters, one of which has European specs, and Bell specialist L.J. Aviation of Latrobe, PA will market the third Bell 505X.
Headquartered outside of Washington, DC, Avpro Inc. was founded by partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. It is one of the world’s largest international business jet and executive helicopter brokerage and acquisition firms. The company has gross retail sales of over $1 billion annually. www.avprojets.com.
Photo caption: (left to right) Bob Rabbitt, Avpro Managing Partner; Edward Kilkeary, Sr. L.J. Aviation President/CEO; Edward Kilkeary, Jr, L.J. Aviation Vice Presidents-Operations; Valerie Pereira, Avpro Executive Sales Director-Bell Helicopter Specialist; Emmanuel Dupuy, Avpro Head of Helicopter Sales; and Don Bass, Avpro Managing Partner.
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations
- Alpine Aerotech 505 Bear Paw Now Compatible With High Skid Gear
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Bell demos 505 to Montenegro military