In a move that signals its ongoing commitment to the marketplace, Airbus Helicopters Inc. (AHI) named Precision Aviation Services (PAS), a Precision Aviation Group (PAG) company, as an AHI Service Center. This is the newest AHI service center in the Southeast and the first in the Atlanta market.
The state-of-the-art 35,000 square foot facilities, located at the Atlanta Regional Airport Falcon Field (KFFC) just South ofAtlanta, will provide easily accessible sales and service to many Airbus Helicopters aircraft owners and operators in the region. AHI is a leading manufacturer and provider of helicopters that are operated by approximately 600 U.S. civilian, government and military operators, which include corporations, emergency medical services, law enforcement, tourism operators and others.
“Our reliable team of mechanics and technicians has had years of experience on Airbus Helicopters/Eurocopter products,” saidAdrienne Robinson, President of PAS. “This facility will offer Airframe Maintenance, Avionics upgrades/retrofits and system integration, field service support and a 24-hour help line. Our goal is to get these helicopters back in the air as quickly and efficiently as possible.”
Robinson added that the PAS center will fill a geographic gap in AHI’s existing service center coverage in the Southeast.
The PAS service center offers a full-service Avionics shop with factory-trained technicians. A supplier of all leading Avionics manufacturers including Technisonic Industries, Garmin, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Avidyne and several others. Additionally, PAS has in-house engineering capabilities that add flexible, high-quality alternative maintenance solutions for PAS customers.
“Our customers know they can expect fast, reliable, professional service and expertise from PAS,” Robinson said. “With this service center we’re adding capability and convenience for one of the world’s leading aviation brands.”
About Precision Aviation Group (PAG)
Precision Aviation Group (PAG) is a leading provider of products and value-added services to the Worldwide Aerospace and Defense industry. With nine facilities in seven international cities with nearly 200,000 square feet of sales and service facilities in the United States, Canada, Singapore and Australia, PAG uses its distinct business units and customer focused business model to serve aviation customers through two business functions – Aviation Supply Chain and its trademarked Inventory Supported Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul – ISMRO®.
PAG provides industry leading aviation MRO and Supply Chain Solutions Worldwide for both Fixed and Rotary-wing aircraft through its nine operating companies: Precision Heliparts – PHP (www.heliparts.com); Precision Aviation Services – PAS (www.pas-pag.com); Precision Accessories & Instruments – PAI (www.precisionaccessories.com); Precision Heliparts Canada – PHP-C (www.heliparts.ca); Precision Accessories & Instruments Canada – PAI-C (www.pai-canada.com); PHP-Instruments & Accessories – PHP-IA, PHP-LA (www.heliparts.com); Precision Aero Technology –PAT (www.precisionaerotechnology.com) and Precision Aviation Group Australia PTY LTD – PHP-AU and PAI-AU. PAG subsidiaries have MRO capabilities on over 21,000 products, including Accessories and Instruments, Avionics, Hydraulics, Starter/Generators, and Wheels/Brakes – (www.precisionaviationgroup.com).
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International