Universal Helicopters with 6 locations in Arizona, Utah, Kansas and California is proud to announce the hiring of Alan Hall, a well-respected Director of Maintenance, with deep roots in the greater Phoenix, AZ area.
With over 20 of his 24 years of aviation maintenance experience as Director of Maintenance and Manager of Quality Control, Alan’s career started in 1990 graduating from Colorado Aero Tech, becoming employed by Westcor Aviation, a prominent CFR 135 certificate holder located at the Scottsdale, AZ. It was at Westcor Aviation that Alan’s management potential became apparent. It was shortly thereafter that his skills for developing new programs surfaced as he was instrumental in developing and obtaining certification for a FAA CFR 145 Repair Station. Under Alan’s leadership, his employer was an accredited service center for American Eurocopter, MD Helicopters and Turbomeca, with additional accreditations later received from Rolls Royce and the Robinson Helicopter Company to support the new Robinson R66.
When it became known that Mr. Hall was available, it took less than 12 hours for Alan to be offered job with Universal Helicopters. Danny MacKenzie, Chief Pilot and Director of the Prescott facility stated, “We were actively looking to add another Director of Maintenance to our operation, when we learned that Mr. Hall was receiving offers. I had the opportunity to work with Alan in the past, under a cooperative effort. Alan’s excellent performance was noted by all, and I am pleased to say, that we now have one of the best in the business working within our management team”.
In his new role, he will be based at Universal Helicopters Prescott facility, located at the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University flight line, working directly under Prescott, Director of Operations, Danny MacKenzie.
Within the next several months, Alan will be given the management responsibility of Universal Helicopters entire maintenance program, requiring him to travel to all of Universal Helicopters locations, on a regular basis.
Dr. Gordon A Jiroux, President /CEO stated, “We are known for having some of the best Directors of Operations in the training industry, who continually demonstrate a Passion for Perfection. Alan’s extensive experience, his longevity with passed employers, and his leadership skills, make him the perfect choice, to insure that Universal Helicopters commitment to perfection, is being upgraded”.
For more information regarding Universal Helicopters, please send all inquiries to [email protected].
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies