Spidertracks is pleased to announce an agreement with Flightcell International Ltd to offer integration of tracking data points from Flightcell’s DZMx hardware into the spidertracks tracking website.
“This is a very exciting cooperation between two outstanding New Zealand companies. It allows us to offer a broader range of products for customers who need more than just tracking and messaging capabilities, and further supports our ongoing commitment to Safety and Operational Efficiency, Made Easy.” said spidertracks’ CEO, James McCarthy.
“We are delighted to be teamed up with spidertracks to expand the voice, data and tracking options available to our respective customers”, said John Wyllie, CEO of Flightcell. “We are very impressed with spidertracks’ system and believe this will be a great fit for the DZMx system”.
About Flightcell International
Flightcell International is a global producer of airborne integrated-mobile communications, providing satellite and cellular data, voice and tracking to over 3500 commercial and military aircraft worldwide. Flightcell are the innovators and manufacturers of Flightcell DZMx, the worlds only all-in-one Iridium and Cellular solution for voice, data, and aircraft tracking.
Spidertracks, a New Zealand company, tracks aircraft in real time using Spiders to send aircraft location to a web application. As an Iridium Value Added Reseller, spidertracks uses the world’s most comprehensive satellite network to improve the efficiency and ensure the safety of aircraft fleets, by providing the highest level of system integrity and complete global coverage. The portable, reliable and cost-effective Spider units have been sold to clients in more than 80 countries, providing accurate flight tracking globally.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19