Spidertracks is pleased to announce an agreement with Flightcell International Ltd to offer integration of tracking data points from Flightcell’s DZMx hardware into the spidertracks tracking website.
“This is a very exciting cooperation between two outstanding New Zealand companies. It allows us to offer a broader range of products for customers who need more than just tracking and messaging capabilities, and further supports our ongoing commitment to Safety and Operational Efficiency, Made Easy.” said spidertracks’ CEO, James McCarthy.
“We are delighted to be teamed up with spidertracks to expand the voice, data and tracking options available to our respective customers”, said John Wyllie, CEO of Flightcell. “We are very impressed with spidertracks’ system and believe this will be a great fit for the DZMx system”.
About Flightcell International
Flightcell International is a global producer of airborne integrated-mobile communications, providing satellite and cellular data, voice and tracking to over 3500 commercial and military aircraft worldwide. Flightcell are the innovators and manufacturers of Flightcell DZMx, the worlds only all-in-one Iridium and Cellular solution for voice, data, and aircraft tracking.
Spidertracks, a New Zealand company, tracks aircraft in real time using Spiders to send aircraft location to a web application. As an Iridium Value Added Reseller, spidertracks uses the world’s most comprehensive satellite network to improve the efficiency and ensure the safety of aircraft fleets, by providing the highest level of system integrity and complete global coverage. The portable, reliable and cost-effective Spider units have been sold to clients in more than 80 countries, providing accurate flight tracking globally.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020