Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a 5 year, exclusive MRO support contract with Sunshine Helicopters of Kahulu, Maui. This Agreement will cover Sunshine Helicopter’s Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 engines, and Airbus Helicopter AS350, AS355 and EC130 dynamic components.
“Vector is thrilled to have signed this MRO support contract with Sunshine Helicopters at Heli-Expo this year,” says Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director at HS-NA. “This support agreement solidifies Vector’s commitment to Sunshine to provide “top shelf” MRO support for their fleet of Airbus Helicopter tour aircraft.”
“’Vector understands our needs and operational demands in the tour sector, states Ross Scott, President, Sunshine Helicopters. Our decision to choose Vector as the exclusive MRO provider for our fleet of AS350 and EC130 helicopters was based on Vector’s past superior customer service and our strong and lengthy relationship.”
HS-NA is an Airbus Helicopter authorized repair and overhaul center for AS350, AS355 and EC 130 mechanical assemblies including aircraft maintenance and structural repairs. With these authorizations, HS-NA will provide high quality MRO service, superior customer support and fast turn-times to Sunshine Helicopter’s fleet.
About Sunshine Helicopters
Sunshine Helicopters offers helicopter tours and sightseeing tours of Maui, Molokai, Hawaii Big Island, Kauai, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Over 90% of the State of Hawaii is accessible only by helicopter. Soar with them in the blue skies above the Hawaiian Islands aboard their “Black Beauty” state-of-the-art helicopters.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE