Era Group Inc. ERA -1.12% (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 after the market closes on Monday, March 17, 2014. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Tuesday, March 18, 2014, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (866) 607-0535 for domestic callers or (832) 445-1827 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 12521582. A telephone replay will be available through March 31, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, using the access code 12521582. An audio replay will also be available on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect