Era Group Inc, one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, will be attending the Howard Weil 42nd Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans on March 23-27, 2014.
Era’s Chief Executive Officer, Sten Gustafson, will host a breakfast table and attend investor meetings on Wednesday, March 26. He will be joined by Chris Bradshaw, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Ben Slusarchuk, Vice President, Finance.
The accompanying investor presentation will be available on Era Group’s website at www.eragroupinc.com on March 26.
Era is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect