Era Group Inc, one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, will be attending the Howard Weil 42nd Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans on March 23-27, 2014.
Era’s Chief Executive Officer, Sten Gustafson, will host a breakfast table and attend investor meetings on Wednesday, March 26. He will be joined by Chris Bradshaw, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Ben Slusarchuk, Vice President, Finance.
The accompanying investor presentation will be available on Era Group’s website at www.eragroupinc.com on March 26.
Era is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation