Company “Rostvertol”, part of the holding “Russian Helicopters”, has become the best company in the city of Rostov-on-Don in the machinery industry by the end of 2013. Award Ceremony of the annual “Best Enterprise of Economic sector” was held in late February at the Rostov Research Institute radio.
Certificate of Merit winner Mayor of Rostov-on-Don Mikhail Chernyshev handed Deputy General Director for Economics and administration “Rostvertol” Michael Vleck at the meeting of the Board of Directors, which was also attended by representatives of the city administration.
Three years in a row “Rostvertol” is the winner in the nomination “Best Enterprise of engineering industry.” In 2011, the general director of “Rostvertol” Boris Slusar in the contest was named the best business leaders.
In December 2013 the company was honored among the winners of the “Best of Innovations Don” for participation in the development of the lifting in the world Mi-26T2, and the head of the sector promising developments of the research department of the enterprise Igor Sazonov received the diploma “Best Engineer Don 2013” for the author’s development and implementation of manufacturing processes blades Mi-2, Mi-6, Mi-24, Mi-26 and Mi-28, as well as active participation in the modernization of helicopters and the introduction of new technologies.
Competition “Best Enterprise of Economic sector” is held annually among the enterprises of Rostov-on-Don on the basis of official information on their production and social activities, payment of taxes and contributions to extra-budgetary funds, as well as salary.
“ROSTVERTOL” – helicopter holding company “Russian Helicopters”. “Rostvertol” produces a wide range of helicopters “Mi” and is working on repair and modernization of helicopters, supply of aviation equipment and service. Currently “Rostvertol” serially produces a new generation of combat helicopter Mi-28N “Night Hunter” (Mi-28NE export version) helicopter gunships Mi-35M, most multi-lift helicopter in the world Mi-26T.
JSC “RUSSIAN HELICOPTERS” – a subsidiary of UIC “OBORONPROM” (included in Rosteh State Corporation), one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. Holding was formed in 2007.Headquartered in Moscow. The holding comprises five helicopter plants, two design bureaus, as well as manufacturers and service components and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Buyers Holding products – Russian Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Russian Emergencies Ministry, the airline “Gazprom avia” and UTair, major Russian and foreign companies. In 2013, the proceeds of “Helicopters of Russia” under IFRS grew by 10% and amounted to 138.3 billion rubles, shipments totaled 275 helicopters.
OJSC “UIC” OBORONPROM “ – a diversified engineering group, is a State Corporation Rosteh. Main activities include helicopter (holding “Russian Helicopters”) and engine (holding “United Engine Corporation”).
STATE CORPORATION “RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGIES” (ROSTEH) – Russian corporation, established in 2007 to promote the development, production and export of high-tech industrial products for civilian and military purposes. It includes 663 organizations, of which 8 are currently formed holding companies in the defense industry, and 5 – in civil industries. Rosteh organizations are located in 60 regions of the Russian Federation and deliver products to market more than 70 countries. Rosteh revenue in 2012 amounted to 931 billion rubles, net profit – 38.5 billion rubles. Tax payments to the budgets of all levels exceeded 109 billion rubles.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report