Bidtech launched the Bidtech Challenge on the 1st of February 2014. The aim of the ongoing project is to give charities the chance to use digital fundraising tools at their events. Bidtech are excited to announce the first two charities that will receive our fundraising event service for free are London’s Air Ambulance and T2T2T in aid of ABF, the Soldier’s Charity.
T2T2T and ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity received the most support online, getting over 1360 likes, shares and comments. T2T2T Charity are 6 serving British Soldiers that are attempting an endurance run, swim and cycle from London Tower to the Eiffel tower and back in 5 days. Bidtech will help the charity raise £50,000 at their charity dinner with our silent auction technology.
London’s Air Ambulance, who managed to share their post to thousands of supporters by asking everyone in London to share the challenge ‘Let’s get all of London sharing our application!’ London’s Air Ambulance will be using Bidtech’s service for their Annual Gala Ball in November. Money raised via Bidtech’s fundraising technology will help the Air Ambulance respond to serious trauma emergencies in London.
The two charities will receive a full event service of up to 250 iPads, fundraising software, and smartphone bidding, payment processing, a registration tool, and a full event support team.
We look forward to helping them reach their fundraising goals and improve their fundraising activities for the future. We’d like to say thank you and well done to all the charities that entered.
We are now taking entries for the next challenge, enter here: www.bidtech.co.uk/bidtech-challenge
- MD overhauls CoxHealth MD902
- Tanis receives STC for MD902 Preheat System
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance confirms sale of 2 MD902 Helicopters
- Hungarian Police introduce MD902 fleet bought pre-owned from Germany
- Busiest Day in the Year for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance
- Londons Air Ambulance wins Pride of Britain Award
- London Air Ambulance boss quits
- Cornwall Air Ambulance make milestone 26,000th rescue
- JSSI increases helicopter coverage
- Hungarian Police buys five pre-owned MD Explorers
- Londons Air Ambulance launches photo competition for 2017 calendar
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance go 24×7 – but on four wheels
- Name for second MD Explorer announced by London Air Ambulance
- Cornwall Air Ambulance extends HQ with help of banking fines
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust to replace MD Explorer with AW169
- Universal Avionics flies MD902 with InSight Integrated Flight Deck
- Cornwall Air Ambulance recruits eight doctors
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance orders second H145