When it comes to helicopters, leasing is fast becoming the preferred option compared to purchasing, proving substantial benefits for organisations such as lower capital investment, no exposure to residual value risk and tax-deductible lease payments.
Having flexible lease terms provides better alignment of cash outflows with income and the ability to manage fleets according to demand without increasing an organisation’s borrowings.
Eagle Copters is a well-regarded company, known for their flexible approach with leasing, tailoring client contracts to individual requirements.
Eagle Copters offers flexible lease duration to clients rather than a permanent purchase. Sale and lease back arrangements can be prepared to meet client needs.
Part of leasing a helicopter from Eagle Copters is knowing you have an extensive maintenance support network behind you. There’s no need to hold expensive components or time life parts on the shelf as Eagle Copters will supply them as required. Eagle Copters can also offer to install role-specific equipment from avionics to painting and firefighting to HEMS to meet your individual or contractual requirements.
Eagle Copters Australasia is a privately owned company bringing together the talents of Australian company, Aero Assist, with the experience of one of the international leaders in the helicopter industry, Eagle Copters Ltd.
Both companies have been involved in the helicopter industry over decades and have worked together on a range of projects for a number of years. The joint venture to form Eagle Copters Australasia was a natural progression of this long-term relationship. The company’s strength lies in its depth of experience, utilising the skills of its professional team in providing solutions for clients’ helicopter requirements. Jointly they have in excess of 80 helicopters on lease throughout the world.
Operating from its headquarters at Coffs Harbour Airport, and led by Managing Director, Grant Boyter, and Chief Engineer, Rohan Schallmeiner, Eagle Copters Australasia offers a comprehensive range of leasing, sales and support services for helicopters.
The Coffs Harbour base includes two hangars and has the capability to fit out and/or refurbish helicopters to meet the operational needs of the lessee or the purchaser, and their relative ongoing maintenance support requirements.
- Boost introduces Bell 212/412 Dual Hook Human External Cargo System
- 04-Nov-20 ARC223 Bell UH-1N Guaymaral, Columbia
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System Receives Amended STC for Bell
- 10-Aug-20 (serial tba) Bell UH-1N Middleburg, US-Virginia
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Alpine Aerotech Receives FAA and EASA STC for Bell 212 Digital Instruments
- AeroBrigham Showcases Vintage Bell 212 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Alpine Aerotech Develops Digital Flight Instrument Solution
- RoadRunner EFI on display at HAI Heli-Expo
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Eagle Copters Selects Caution Panel for B212 NVG Upgrade
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- SENER and Babcock complete fourth Spanish Navy AB212 upgrade
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135