We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest in the 7-th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2014 .
In light of the current political situation between the Russian Federation and the Ukraine it’s understandable that some of you fear the possible interferences on the border.
According to the latest information we have become from the Chef of Security DHL Freight Russia, the situation on the border at the moment is stable and the border-crossing process for goods proceed without any obstacles. In this case, taking in consideration law risks and high prestige of the event, we encourage you to take the opportunity to transport the exhibition samples in order to exchange ideas and experience between Russian and foreign designers, manufacturers.
As the exhibition is held in accordance with the Russian Government direction № 1221-r of 15.07.2013 and allows demonstrating military purpose products we would like kindly remind you the import terms of exhibit goods for this Exhibition. For import of all goods (civil, military or dual use goods) a special permission from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is required.
In cooperation with our exclusive freight forwarder DHL we see about the obtainment of permitting documents and bear the relevant costs for preparation of these documents in case you change your mind and decide not to send the exhibit goods. For the preparation it is essential for us that all the information about the goods (invoices, etc.) is sent to DHL until 15.04.2014 so that we will be able to agree upon with the Russian customs and only then with the help of organizer to obtain the permit.
The contact persons for you are:
By now we wish you a successful participation at HeliRussia 2014 in Moscow.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza