Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Helicopter Simulators Market 2014-2018 with CAE, FlightSafety International, L-3 Communications & Thales Group Dominating” report to their offering.
Helicopter pilot training institutes around the world generate the majority of the revenue in the Global Helicopter Simulators market. There is also increasing interest in full flight simulators rather than in certain types of simulation software that have limited features as they are cost-effective. Full flight simulators are available in four levels, Levels A-D, with Level D being the most sophisticated with all the latest features such as flight simulator, acceleration onset cueing, latency (engineering), Stewart platform, and collimation.
The most attractive feature of a full flight simulator is the ability to provide training within an original helicopter shell and with advanced cockpit features. Hence, this increase in demand for full flight simulation products is due to their advanced features and the ability to use them in training programs for various aircraft including jets, helicopters, and fighter planes. This rising demand is also favorable for vendors due to the high profit margin and high maintenance cost involved. Therefore, the increasing demand for full flight simulators is expected to have a high, positive impact on the Global Helicopter Simulators market during the forecast period.
According to the report, the Global Helicopter Simulators market is growing at an increasing rate due to the overall developments in the technology and quality of simulation products. Among the various factors that are driving the market, increasing demand for pilots and helicopters is expected to have the highest impact on the market, mainly due to the increasing demand from the Civil segment of the market.
Further, the report states that despite the presence of several drivers, the growth of the Global Helicopter Simulators market is faced with some serious challenges. Among these, the high initial cost of simulator systems is expected to be the most threatening challenge because cost is one of the key buying criteria in the Global Helicopter Simulators market.
Key vendors dominating this space are:
- CAE Inc.
- FlightSafety International Inc
- L-3 Communications
- Thales Group.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are:
- Computer Sciences Corp
- Elbit Systems
- Frasca International Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- MFS PAX River
- Mitsubishi Group
- Rockwell Collins.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w9qg5z/global_helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming