MD Helicopters Inc. has appointed G&G Aviation of Rome, as its italian sales representative for its entire range of single and twin engine helicopters.
Based in Mesa, Arizona (U.S.A.) MD Helicopters current product range inherited the design and experience started over 50 years ago by Hughes with civil and military light helicopters like the Hughes 269 and follow on. After various changes of ownership (Mc Donnell Douglas, Boeing and RDM holdings) MD Helicopter is, since July 2005, a Lynn Tilton Company
The current product line includes the MD 500E, MD 530F, MD 520N, MD 600N and the MD Explorer. The N models feature the exclusive NOTAR® system which allows the anti-torque and directional control through a low pressure air system on the tail boom thus eliminating the tail rotor.
The NOTAR® dramatically increases safety for both flying and ground personnel.
Over 2500 aircraft are currently in use around the world by operators including Air Forces and Police of many countries. MD Helicopters are known for their speed, strength and ability to fly “hot and high.”
“We are excited of the opportunity to work with MD Helicopters. In Italy there are over 50 civil helicopter operators and various military and governmental entities with a rotary wing fleet. We believe that the wide range and the unique features of the MD Helicopters products could properly satisfy the individual requirements of such diversified customer base.” said Mr. Piccione, MD & CEO of G&G Aviation.
Bob Caldwell, Sales Director of MD Helicopters for Europe, added “We definitely look forward to expanding and consolidating our presence on the italian market and believe that G&G competence and professionality, combined with the sinergies with the other products and services that they offer, could prove quite helpful in supporting our strategy”
G&G Aviation is a representation and consulting company, established in 1994, providing products and services to airlines, airports, training centers and executive aviation in accordance with its motto: “A single solution for all aviation needs”.
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- 21-Feb-19 N506PH MD Helicopters MD500E Waipio, US-Hawaii
- Hamilton County Sheriff to upgrade MD500E to 530F standard
- Columbus Police to Upgrade 2 additional MD 500E Helicopters
- Minnesota Dept of Natural Resources takes delivery of new MD500E
- Fresno Sheriff orders MD530F as MD500E replacement
- Fresno County Sheriff to replace one 500E with a new aircraft
- New MD500E for Minnesota Dept of Natural Resources
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- Gwinnett County Police receive first 530F upgrade
- 27-Sep-15 SP-SOO MD Helicopters MD500E Burkatów, Poland
- MDHI Completes E-to-F conversions for Columbus Police
- Bushveld Game Capture buy second MD500E
- 03-Sep-15 N16056 MD Helicopters MD500E New Smyrna Beach, US-Florida
- 05-Aug-15 N43792 MD Helicopters 500E Whitefish, US-Montana
- MD Helicopters to showcase Houston Police MD500E at ALEA 2015
- Columbus PD to Convert 500Es to 530Fs
- 19-May-15 MSP-012 MD Helicopters MD500E Talamanca, Costa Rica
- Las Vegas Metro Police orders replacement MD530F