Bell Helicopter has selected AEM’s trusted line of audio equipment for its new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X™ Short Light Single (SLS) helicopter program’s show vehicle build. The new Bell 505 program aims to build the successor to the venerable Bell 206 Jet Ranger.
AEM was approached by Bell Helicopter to supply audio systems for two of the three builds; the Utility and the Law Enforcement Helicopters. AEM has supplied the AMS42U Dual Channel Controller for the Utility configuration and two AA95-982 Custom Single Channel Controllers for the Airborne Law Enforcement configuration. These audio controllers are supplied with a Transport Canada Form 1 (equivalent to the FAA 8130-3) and are the industry standard for many special role helicopters.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM www.aem-corp.com) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility).
About Bell Helicopter: Bell Helicopter (www.bellhelicopter.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation a
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations
- Alpine Aerotech 505 Bear Paw Now Compatible With High Skid Gear
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Bell demos 505 to Montenegro military