Bell Helicopter has selected AEM’s trusted line of audio equipment for its new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X™ Short Light Single (SLS) helicopter program’s show vehicle build. The new Bell 505 program aims to build the successor to the venerable Bell 206 Jet Ranger.
AEM was approached by Bell Helicopter to supply audio systems for two of the three builds; the Utility and the Law Enforcement Helicopters. AEM has supplied the AMS42U Dual Channel Controller for the Utility configuration and two AA95-982 Custom Single Channel Controllers for the Airborne Law Enforcement configuration. These audio controllers are supplied with a Transport Canada Form 1 (equivalent to the FAA 8130-3) and are the industry standard for many special role helicopters.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM www.aem-corp.com) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility).
About Bell Helicopter: Bell Helicopter (www.bellhelicopter.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation a
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell delivers 1st Law Enforcement Configured B505
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell on display at Marrakech Air Show 2018
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Bell 505 lands in Africa
- Bell to Display 505 Jet Ranger X During LABACE
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- Bell delivers 100th 505 JetRanger X
- EASA and FAA approve Alpine Aerotech bear paws for Bell 505
- Bell delivers first 3 B505s to China
- RUAG adds Bell 505 approvals in Switzerland
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- Bell brings 505 demonstrator to Europe
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505