DART Aerospace has announced that it has received a European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for its EC145 skidtubes. DART has also recently received FAA approval for its BK117 Heli-Utility-BasketTM.
With DART skidtubes, the central I-beam web absorbs most of the impact on landing so the tube maintains its integrity. Even with the addition of this central web, the weight is comparable to that of conventional skidtubes.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, coated with a high-gloss, scratch-resistant white finish. A self-locking handle keeps cargo secure during flight and the easy bolt-on installation allows you to install or remove the basket in minutes wherever you are.
DART is pleased to offer these new certifications to its EC145 & BK117 operators in an effort to help them address pilot and aircraft safety.
For more information on the EC145 Skidtubes, click here
For more information on the BK117 Basket, click here
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA