Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Homeland Security Market in the US 2014-2018” report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Homeland Security market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 6.31 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing investment due to a strong economy. The Homeland Security market in the US has also been witnessing the increasing number of international defence deals. However, the decrease in defense budget could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Homeland Security Market in the US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Homeland Security market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One of the major trends contributing to the growth of the Homeland Security market in the US is the introduction of defense-specific security solutions. Some of the vendors, such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing Co., and BAE Systems, are introducing cyber security solutions, which are specifically developed for the Defense sector. This is driving defense organizations in developed and developing countries to adopt such defense security solutions to provide better dedicated security for their systems. This is likely to increase the market revenue, supporting the growth of the Homeland Security market in the US.
According to the report, one of the major drivers in the market is the strong US economy. As the US is the largest economy in the world, and is one the major exporters of arms and ammunitions, it is financially strong. Therefore, the availability of abundant revenue enables it to make significant investments in the Security sector.
Further, the report states that one of the key challenges in this market is the decrease in defense budget. As a result of the increased defense spending in the past few years, the US government has decided to reduce its spending on the Department of Defense. One of the major reasons for this is that the Department of Defense is already well developed. This is likely to affect the revenue flow in the Homeland Security market in the US.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
16. Key Vendor Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
BAE Systems plc
General Dynamics Corp.
Lockheed Martin Corp.
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
General Electric Aviation
Honeywell International Inc.
L-3 Communications Corp.
Science Application International Corp. (SAIC)
Textron Marine and Land Systems.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tn4hp3/homeland_security
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada