Marshall Aviation Services’ aircraft brokerage business, JETability, has enjoyed a strong first quarter with a notable number of international sales transactions.
Led by experienced Sales Director, Howard Povey, the business has sold three aircraft – a Cessna CJ2+, an Agusta Westland 109E Power, and an Airbus Helicopters AS355N. Howard and the team have built up a strong portfolio of fixed wing and rotary aircraft including Cessna Citations and Beechcraft King Airs. The mid-size jet category is an area that the company wishes to develop going forward and a Hawker 850XP sale, completed in late 2013, provides an ideal platform to build upon.
With a variety of sales transactions completed in the UK, Europe, North America and South America since it launched at the end of 2012, the business is strengthening its international reputation in pre-owned aircraft sales. Howard Povey comments: “We are very satisfied with our results after our first year in aircraft brokerage, and our first quarter’s activity this year. We are continuing to extend our reach internationally and anticipate further growth and success world-wide with positive results in pre-owned aircraft activity as economic confidence builds this year.”
Howard Povey and his sales team, including Steve Morgan and Charlotte Daniels, will be at the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) in Geneva during May 20-22, Stand 5642 as part of Marshall Aviation Services, where they will be marketing the current portfolio of aircraft exclusively represented.
From the lineage of one of the largest and longest established aerospace companies in Europe – Marshall’s brokerage business delivers a proven aircraft sales capability plus a full range of complementary services from the extensive capabilities of the wider Marshall Aviation Services team including Aircraft Management, Charter, Maintenance, Storage, Modification and Refurbishment ensuring each of its customers a truly bespoke experience.
Editor note – according to Marshall’s website, the two helicopters were
- AW109E (11168) G-PLPL with 2238 hours – which has since been re-registered G-JBCB
- AS355N (5572) G-VONE with 9158 hours – sold to new owner in Germany
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile