Selex ES, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce the signature of a contract with AIROD SDN BHD for the supply and support of equipment for the Government of Malaysia, Royal Malaysian Navy Super Lynx MK100 helicopter.
YBhg Colonel Dato’ Mohammed Selamat bin Bakin RMAF (R), CEO of AIROD, signed the contract with Barry Anstey, Regional Director Asia of Selex ES, today at the Finmeccanica stand at DSA 2014, Defence Services Asia exhibition and conference in Kuala Lumpur.
The three year contract provides for the supply of spares and support for the Navy Super Lynx MK100 helicopters sensors, specifically the Guardian 2500 electronic support measures, the Seaspray 3600 surveillance radar and the multi mission turret. “We are committed to deliver to the Malaysian Navy our best expertise and are looking forward to further develop our relationship with the industry and the Government in Malaysia”, said Barry Anstey following the signature.
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- AW159 Wildcat helps HMS Dragon to record eighth drugs haul – value £145m in six months
- Republic of Korea Navy launches tender for 12 helicopters
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- Leonardo awarded £271 million AW159 WIST contract by UK
- Possible Closure for GKN Yeovil
- General Dynamics integrates Link 16 datalink system on AW159
- British military thanks landing site owners
- Black Cats team ready for 30 air shows
- UK – 815 Naval Air Squadron receives first four of 12 Wildcats
- Philippine Navy orders two AgustaWestland AW159s
- Army Air Corps praise new Wildcat facilities at RNAS Yeovilton
- Korean AW159 deliveries delayed by acceptance test issue
- Recently retired military chief summonsed over AW159 corruption allegations
- Wildcat becomes first helicopter to land at St Helena Airport
- Batch of AgustaWestland related domain names for sale