Conklin & de Decker has released the Aircraft Cost Evaluator 2014 Volume I, delivering the most up-to-date benchmarking, operating, and ownership cost data available to the aviation industry. Aircraft Cost Evaluator is the flagship product from Conklin & de Decker’s family of aircraft operating and acquisition data products that address more than 550 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator (ACE) is the ideal benchmarking tool that provides aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers with important side-by-side operating cost, specification and performance comparisons. ACE enables users to make critical decisions on aircraft acquisitions whether they are downsizing to a smaller asset or upgrading to a larger aircraft purchase or trade. ACE is referred to as the industry standard and is currently used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Jet Traveler, Twin & Turbine, Executive & VIP Jets and World Aircraft Sales.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator 2014 Volume I release includes the new Citation M2, the Airbus Helicopters EC135P3 & EC135T3, and the Bell 407GX. Conklin & de Decker continues to expand its database with the latest aircraft, and every ACE release contains updated fuel costs, maintenance parts & labor costs, and all the data necessary for SEC reporting.
ACE Subscribers have free access to Conklin & de Decker’s online reference tool, AircraftPedia™ which includes over 2,800 aircraft drawings and historical biographies on various aircraft models. The recently updated drawings can easily be exported into presentations or proposals, and the historical information is a great reference tool for any aviation professional.
In addition, ACE subscribers gain access to ACE – On the Go!™, a web interface that provides ACE information via any browser, including mobile devices, at no additional cost. ACE – On the Go! delivers easy access to cost information anytime, anywhere, without downloading and installing any software first.
“Keeping a current subscription of ACE is the best way to impartially benchmark your aircraft’s operating costs with the industry standard,” commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “ACE is also a great tool for aircraft buyers, providing critical information to support aircraft transaction decisions,” added Wyndham.
ACE subscribers can save time and shipping costs by downloading the latest software from the Members Only section of the Conklin & de Decker website. With ACE, users can quickly compare up to three aircraft side-by-side, edit nearly two dozen variables, change currencies, and change measurement units to customize reports, allowing comparisons of local costs and salaries. A query function allows the user to narrow the selection to those that meet specific performance criteria. In addition, reports can easily be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and others, with a click of a button.
The price for the latest edition of Aircraft Cost Evaluator is $795 for Jets, $625 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $475 for the Piston database. In addition, multiple user licenses are available for $200. Updated twice each year, the annual subscription includes one free update and access to ACE – On the Go! and AircraftPedia. Handbooks are available for an additional $100 each. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft for jets and $75 per aircraft for turboprops, helicopters and $50 for pistons.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus