Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2014 first quarter after the market closes on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, May 7, 2014, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (866) 607-0535 for domestic callers or (832) 445-1827 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 34597766. A telephone replay will be available through May 21, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, using the access code 34597766. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on May 7, 2014 on Era’s website atwww.eragroupinc.com and an audio replay will also be available shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Uruguay. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
For additional information concerning Era Group, contact Ben Slusarchuk at (281) 606-4872 or visit Era Group’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset