Erickson Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers, and the vertically-integrated manufacturer and operator of the powerful heavy-lift Erickson S-64 Aircrane helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that management will be presenting at the Oppenheimer 9th Annual Industrial Growth Conference in New York City on Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
Udo Rieder, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Struik, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver the presentation. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:15 a.m. ET, and a live webcast can be accessed at investors.ericksonaviation.com.
About Erickson Incorporated
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. Erickson currently operates a diverse fleet of 90 rotary-wing and fixed wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the S-64 Aircrane and other aircraft.
Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ericksonaviation.com.
- Erickson is flying six firefighting S64s in Australia
- 28-Jan-19 N173AC Sikorsky S64 Jericho, Australia
- Erickson PR machine details current fleet contracts
- Korean Forest Service contracts with Erickson to build a S-64E Aircrane
- San Diego Gas & Electric launches fire-fighting Aircrane
- Erickson and Kestrel extend Australian firefighting contract
- Rokstad Power hire Erickson for British Columbia heavy lift work
- Erickson makes series of new appointments
- Erickson to help build 160 transmission towers in India
- Erickson sets date for December 2015 quarter results
- Erickson renews British Columbia S64 timber contract for fifth time
- Third Aircrane to fight bushfires Victoria, Australia
- Erickson extends Greek fire contract with three S64 Aircranes
- SDG&E Brings Back The Skycrane To Bolster Regional Fire Suppression
- Erickson moving dozens of employees to Medford
- Erickson Announces Enhanced Aircrane Modifications
- Erickson Announces 2015 Wildfire Suppression Readiness
- Erickson Secures Two Key Contracts in Alaska
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Erickson Secures Philippines Dam Contract Award