DirectView Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: DIRV) (“DirectView”), a company focused on ownership and management of leading video and security technology companies, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary DirectView Security has completed a second custom surveillance installation for Helicopter Flight Services (“HeliNY”) at their Linden Airport facilities.
Helicopter Flight Services operates its reservations and operations center as well as its hangar for aircraft maintenance and storage out of Linden Airport. DirectView designed a custom surveillance installation including stationary cameras, pan, tilt and zoom cameras, and IP NVR 24/7 storage. DirectView also provided fully encrypted remote access and control features using its proprietary DirectView App software. The software enables full camera control and viewing of NVR data from any mobile device with an internet connection.
Helicopter Flight Services is the premier provider to thousands of clients from around the world. They provide not only tourist flights around Manhattan but they provide services to many of the people traveling to and from the prestigious Hamptons. In addition they provide services such as aerial photography and video, lift work for heavy items, contract work to various law enforcement agencies and jet services.
Linden Airport, located in Linden, NJ, is a principal aviation gateway to the New York City/New Jersey Metropolitan Area. It is a “Federally Designated Reliever Airport” that serves private, corporate, charter, and other similar aircraft.Linden Airport accommodates single engine, multi-engine, private jet, turboprop, and helicopter aircraft, supporting them with fuel, hangar, maintenance, and parking facilities.
Commenting on the announcement, Roger Ralston, CEO and Chairman of DirectView, stated, “We are pleased to complete a second installation for Helicopter Flight Services at Linden Airport. This location serves as the nerve center for their operations and further demonstrates our ability to provide customized security and surveillance services for transportation industry clients. We look forward to continuing to build our relationship with Helicopter Flight Services as we seek to establish a foothold and grow our revenues in this important business vertical.”
Helicopter Flight Services owners and management have benefited greatly since the installation of the DirectView cameras at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport. The cameras at Linden Airport will only make our operation more efficient. The benefits have far exceeded our expectations and we look forward to the success of the new cameras at Linden Airport.
DirectView Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides teleconferencing and services to businesses and organizations. The company operates in two divisions, Security (Video Surveillance) and Video Conferencing. The Security division offers technologies in surveillance systems providing onsite and remote video and audio surveillance, digital video recording, and services. It also sells and installs surveillance systems; and sells maintenance agreements. The company sells its products and services in the United States and internationally through direct sales force, referrals, and its Websites. The Video Conferencing division offers teleconferencing products and services that enable clients to conduct remote meetings by linking participants in geographically dispersed locations. It is involved in the sale of conferencing services based upon usage, the sale and installation of video equipment, and the sale of maintenance agreements. This division primarily provides conferencing products and services to numerous organizations ranging from law firms, banks, high tech companies and government organizations. For more information visit our websites at http://www.DirectViewSecurity.com / http://www.DirectViewInc.com
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot