Bell 505 Jet Ranger X mock-up to have its first UK reveal at HeliUK Expo, 2014
Heli Charter will also be exhibiting the Bell 407 and are sponsors of Heli UK Expo, 3-4 June at Sywell Aerodrome.
Heli Charter, the UK Bell Independent Retailer, will be bringing the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X mock-up to Heli UK Expo, revealing this next-generation short light single (SLS) class helicopter to Heli UK Expo show attendees for the first time.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is a five-seat, single-engine, turbine helicopter leveraging Bell Helicopter’s proven technology and nearly half a century of experience defining the SLS market with the original Bell JetRanger. With a cruise speed of 125 knots, range of 360 nautical miles and useful load of 1,500 pounds, the Bell 505 is designed to be the safest and easiest aircraft to fly in its category while still remaining affordably priced. The Jet Ranger X is a multi-mission helicopter, designed to meet a wide variety of missions with its fully flat floor, increased cabin volume and clam shell doors that will provide customers the configuration flexibility needed in today’s market. It can support a wide variety of operations categories, including the utility segment, corporate and private owners, and training schools.
About Heli Charter
Heli Charter has always been a strong advocate and supporter of Bell Helicopter and the business has historically been centred around the Bell 206 Series.
“To become the official Bell UK Representative is a ‘dream come true’ and we are delighted to have the opportunity to work with Bell in reinvigorating the UK market..”
Heli Charter offers a wide range of helicopters for charter nationwide. Their services include charters for corporate travel, private flights, sight-seeing tours and self-fly hire, as well as offering aircraft sales.
Their main operations are from the Helicopter Centre located to the North side of the main London Manston international airport runway, with a second base a Tureston.
Heli Charter has a friendly and dedicated team, with a wealth of knowledge in aviation, having been in the industry for more than twenty eight years.
Heli Charter operates an extensive fleet of helicopters which are available for charter, lease and private hire.
Find out more about Heli Charter here at: www.helicharter-uk.com
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations
- Alpine Aerotech 505 Bear Paw Now Compatible With High Skid Gear
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Bell demos 505 to Montenegro military