Hawker Pacific, the leading aircraft sales and product support company in Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East is thrilled to be hosting the only Australian presentation of the recently launched Bell 505 Jet Ranger X. A mock-up of the aircraft will be on display at the inaugural RotorTech 2014 exhibition, providing Australian operators with a unique opportunity to observe the aircraft up close and learn about its exciting features and class leading capabilities.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific’s Chief Operating Officer, Asia said: “We are very excited to introduce the all new, next generation Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to the Australian market. The aircraft boasts unique multi-mission capabilities and best in class cabin volume previously unseen in the short-light-single class. We look forward to showing our customers just how impressive this aircraft is.”
Hawker Pacific is also proud to be the Gold Sponsor of RotorTech 2014, organised by the Australian Helicopter Industry Association (AHIA). The company will host attendees at welcome function on the evening of Friday the 23rd of May, and the Gala dinner on Saturday the 24th of May.
“Hawker Pacific has a proud tradition of supporting the Australian helicopter industry and we are delighted to be able to support the AHIA in their first major event. The industry is growing strongly and we are uniquely positioned to provide complete, world-class support to our customers and their aircraft – from purchase and operations, to sales and service. We ensure operators get the most out of their aircraft,” said Mr. Jones.
The Bell 505 redefines the short light single product class by combining advanced technology, unparalleled levels of comfort, and unique multi-mission capabilities. The aircraft’s flight deck features a fully integrated glass Garmin G1000H™ cockpit, offering unmatched crew situational awareness. The cabin boasts ready-for-business comfort with five forward facing seats with excellent exterior visibility, and 75/25 split clamshell doors allow easy ingress/egress. The 505 is powered by the reliable Turbomeca Arrius 2R Engine, featuring dual channel FADEC (with backup), automatic start up, and an optimised maintenance program with 3000 hour TBO.
Bell Helicopter changed the face of the industry nearly 50 years ago with the introduction of the legendary JetRanger in 1967. The new Bell 505 is the long-awaited evolution of the JetRanger bringing modern technology and state-of-the art features to today’s market.
RotorTech 2014 will be held on the 24th and 25th of May at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast. Those interested in attending should contact Rob Rich on 0415 641 774 or visit www.austhia.com.
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Montenegro Air Force signs for two Bell 505s
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Southern Utah University Adds Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- MountainFlyers to become Europe’s biggest Bell 505 operator
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Selects Becker AMU 6500 Digital Audio Panel
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® is now an Option for the Bell 505
- Bell Lands Leon County Sheriff’s Office as First East Coast Bell 505 Public Safety Operator
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- DART Aerospace Receives EASA Certification for its Bell 505 Standard and Float Skidtubes
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Fleet Surpasses 20,000 Flight Hour
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations