Last week, Canadore College renewed its long-standing partnership agreement with Essential Helicopters to deliver its popular helicopter flight training programs.
“It is with great pleasure that we formally renew this agreement,” said George Burton, President of Canadore College. “Essential Helicopters mirrors many of Canadore’s values, especially when it comes to putting students first. We couldn’t ask for a better partner.”
The agreement encompasses areas of cooperation in;
- Facilities and resource sharing
- Student recruitment and marketing
- Curriculum development
- Theoretical, simulation and experiential training delivery
“We have celebrated many successes with Canadore and are excited to share new ones,” said Elaine Ross, Administrator and Coordinator at Essential Helicopters. “We have a proud history of delivering helicopter flight training and are currently developing a fixed wing program to expand our horizons.”
Canadore College’s School of Aviation Technology graduates have nearly 100% employment in Canada’s aerospace sector. The College has over 40 years of rich history and tradition in aviation with more than 3,000 graduates working all over Canada and around the world.
“It is thanks to partnerships like this one that Canadore can continue to ensure that our graduates have the skills and qualifications required to meet industry needs,” said Martin Galvin, Dean of Aviation Technology.
Canadore trains people through applied learning, leadership and innovation. It provides access to over 65 full-time quality programs and has outstanding faculty and student services. Approximately 1,000 students graduate from the College each year, and they join 40,000 alumni working across the globe.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award