Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced a new purchase agreement and multiple deliveries for new Bell 407GX aircraft configured for VIP transport. The company has reached a signed purchase agreement with Helicopter Flight Services (New York City, NY) for a new Bell 407GX helicopter and two new Bell 407GXs to be delivered to AngMar Aviation, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX) and Rocky Mountain Rotors (Belgrade, Montana), where the aircraft will be used to support sightseeing tours, VIP transport and general charters throughout each company’s region. The three aircraft continue to demonstrate the capabilities of the Bell 407GX as an ideal solution for corporate and VIP services.
“We are excited to see the Bell 407GX continue to win customers throughout the US,” said Anthony Moreland, Bell Helicopter’s managing director of North American sales. “The recent upgrades to the cockpit and cabin have given customers a safe, high-performance aircraft with the ability to transport customers and VIPs comfortably and efficiently throughout the nation.”
Helicopter Flight Services is a premier provider of helicopter services around Manhattan. The company offers tours, corporate charter services, aerial photography and video, and construction services. Helicopter Flight Services first started in 1985 with a Bell 206 Jet Ranger, and has remained a loyal Bell Helicopter customer throughout the years. The new aircraft will join their existing Bell 407 and Bell 427 aircraft fleet.
“We are loyal Bell customers, and are pleased with the overall technology and performance of the Bell 407 and 427,” said John Kjekstad, owner of Helicopter Flight Services. “The choice was easy when deciding to expand our fleet.”
AngMar Aviation is based in Mansfield, Texas and is a subsidiary of AngMar Companies. Their newly-delivered Bell 407GX will be based at Fort Worth’s Spinks Airport and will provide their customers the ability to travel in style with the new aircraft.
Rocky Mountain Rotors is a full service helicopter charter, Part 141 mountain flight school, Part 133 external lift, and maintenance facility located at the Yellowstone International Bozeman Airport (KBZN) and is a service center for all models of Robinson Helicopters. Rocky Mountain Rotors Montana operates Bell 429, Bell 407, and Bell 206 helicopters in addition to its Robinson R22, R44 and R66 flight school aircraft.
“The Rocky Mountains of Montana are definitely helicopter country,” President and owner James Lee said. “Thanks to our past experiences operating Bell Helicopters, we chose the 407GX and look forward to continuing our relationship with them.”
Built on the proven performance and reliability of the Bell 407 platform, the 407GX features the Garmin G1000H™ flight deck, providing critical flight information at a glance for greater situational awareness and increased safety. The flight deck’s high resolution LCD screens host primary flight and multi-function display information, including Helicopter Terrain Avoidance Warning System, Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology™, Traffic Information Systems and more. The 407GX also features a tail rotor camera, allowing the pilot a clear view of the tail during take-offs and landings. The new customers will take advantage of the Bell 407GX’s exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride with spacious club seating that easily accommodates up to six passengers.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information, visit www.textron.com.
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- 25-Dec-19 N663SF Bell 407 Headland, US-Alabama (1F)
- 25-Dec-19 N663SF Bell 407 Headland, US-Alabama (1F)
- 09-Dec-19 N79LP Bell 407 Grand Isle, US-Louisiana (2F)
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- 10-Mar-19 N577AL Bell 407 Galliano, US-Louisiana (2F)
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes