Helivia Aero Taxi, S.A., a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today the hiring of Gabriela Teixeira da Silva Ribeiro as its Technical Manager.
Ms. Teixeira will be responsible for the technical compliance for Helivia, including overseeing the maintenance practices and ensuring Helivia meets the compliance requirements with Agencia Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC), and maintaining overall accountability for the Technical Quality system within the organization.
Previously, Ms. Teixeira served as the Maintenance Manager for Senior Taxi Aereo where she led and implemented improvements in routine maintenance planning and programming, increasing fleet availability. Prior to Senior Taxi Aereo, she served in various capacities including Operations Coordinator, New Projects Coordinator and Maintenance Engineer with Lider Aviation.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical-Aeronautical Engineering from the Federal University of Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and has completed specific type courses on the S76, AW139 aircraft, including their respective engines.
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet