Helivia Aero Taxi, S.A., a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today the hiring of Gabriela Teixeira da Silva Ribeiro as its Technical Manager.
Ms. Teixeira will be responsible for the technical compliance for Helivia, including overseeing the maintenance practices and ensuring Helivia meets the compliance requirements with Agencia Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC), and maintaining overall accountability for the Technical Quality system within the organization.
Previously, Ms. Teixeira served as the Maintenance Manager for Senior Taxi Aereo where she led and implemented improvements in routine maintenance planning and programming, increasing fleet availability. Prior to Senior Taxi Aereo, she served in various capacities including Operations Coordinator, New Projects Coordinator and Maintenance Engineer with Lider Aviation.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical-Aeronautical Engineering from the Federal University of Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and has completed specific type courses on the S76, AW139 aircraft, including their respective engines.
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020
- HAL sign 3D printing MOU with Wipro Infrastructure Engineering