Airbus Helicopters – the rotorcraft market leader in business and private aviation – is bringing a EC135 T2e l’Hélicoptère par Hermès, in new colors, to Geneva, Switzerland as part of the company’s participation at the 2014 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE).
At the airshow, Airbus Helicopters is showcasing opportunities for additional personalization to the original Hermès definition that was introduced in 2007, to be applied to the upgraded EC135 T3/P3 variant of the company’s twin-engine EC135. Each customer will be able to define a unique helicopter to which Hermès will bring its particular materials, refinement and exceptional “savoir faire.”
“This increased customization is Airbus Helicopters’ response to business and private aviation customers’ growing desires for personalization,” said Olivier Lambert, Airbus Helicopters’ Senior Vice President for Sales and Customer Relations. “It enables them to work directly with creative design teams at Hermès for such aspects as color harmonies, upholstery variants and other elements that best suit their tastes and requirements.”
Airbus Helicopters’ EC135 T2 at EBACE 2014 features l’Hélicoptère par Hermès interior and has a specially-designed paint scheme that further refines the rotorcraft’s exterior lines – inspired by the rounded harness designed by Hermès during the company’s origins as a supplier to the equestrian sector.
As part of its EBACE 2014 presence, Airbus Helicopters will underscore its role as the only rotorcraft manufacturer offering products in every category for the business and private aviation markets, from its light single- and twin-engine models (EC120, AS350, EC130, AS355, EC135 and EC145), to the mid-sized AS365, EC155 and EC175, as well as the heavy-lift EC225.
This diversity is combined with Airbus Helicopters’ strategy of partnering with companies to offer high-quality cabin interiors, equipment and outfitting options.
Airbus Helicopters has maintained a one-third market share for business and private aviation during the past several years. From 2009 to 2013, this represented the sales of more than 430 rotorcraft.
For the company’s EBACE 2014 participation, Airbus Helicopters will be present on the exhibit stand of its Airbus Group parent company (Booth 6613), during the May 20-22 event at Geneva’s Palexpo conference center.
About Airbus Helicopters
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No. 1 helicopter manufacturer and employs more than 23,000 people worldwide. With 46 percent market share in civil and parapublic sectors, the company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries. Airbus Helicopters’ international presence is marked by its subsidiaries and participations in 21 countries, and its worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents. Airbus Helicopters’ range of civil and military helicopters is the world’s largest; its aircraft account for one third of the worldwide civil and parapublic fleet. The company’s chief priority is to ensure the safe operation of its aircraft for the thousands of people who fly more than 3 million hours per year.
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany