Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced the Bell 429 will display its newest state-of-the art luxury cabin interior created by Italy-based Mecaer Aviation Group at EBACE in Geneva, Switzerland, held May 20 to 22.
“The Bell 429 is the most advanced light twin engine helicopter in its class. Our elegant VVIP interior has been engineered to the finest detail and is highly customizable. With the Bell 429’s distinctively smooth and quiet ride, each passenger can now enjoy the best possible ride in the exact style of their choice” said Patrick Moulay, managing director in Europe. “We are excited to showcase this highly sophisticated interior for the first time in Europe.”
Customers can customize the cabin interior to a variety of seating configurations, and choose from a wide range of fabrics, colors and amenities. Macaer’s specialty custom interior incorporates a noise abatement called SILENS™, and an In-Flight Entertainment Enhanced Lounge (I-FEEL), that provides a fully customized interactive touch screen based entertainment management system.
Mecaer Aviation Group has six completion centers spreading across Europe to better serve the needs of Bell 429 VVIP customers.
The Bell 429 VVIP cabin interior mock-up will be on display at the Bell Helicopter booth #5613 in EBACE, along with the latest commercial product offering the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, and the Bell 429 itself.
The Bell 429 also offers exceptional flight performance with a fully integrated glass cockpit, advanced drive system and best-in-class WAAS navigation and IFR capability. Additional safety features include a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators. The buyer will take advantage of the Bell 429’spacious cabin and extra large 60 inch side doors, as well as Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability certified for single or dual pilot operations to better fulfill their mission.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018