NHIndustries hosted an NH90 program update at ILA Berlin 2014, presenting the most important milestones in this new generation helicopter’s operations.
Guests were welcomed by Airbus Helicopters CEO Guillaume Faury, who took the opportunity to underline the helicopter’s outstanding performance and flexibility.
NHI President Vincent Dubrule and NHI Managing Director Luigi Cereti reported on the aircraft’s successes and challenges, most notably the more than 120 lives saved and the 50,000 flight hours achieved to date with the NH90 NFH fleet.
The NH90 NFH will perform flight demonstrations while on display at ILA. It is the most modern and versatile naval helicopter in the world.
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- RUAG successfully completes the first NH90 inspection
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Kongsberg opens new transmission MRO facility for AW101 and NH90
- Norwegian NH90 Procurement Criticised
- NH90 User Conference 2018
- Norway to Use NH90 For Coastguard Missions
- Norwegian Navy tests NH90 helicopter landings on ships in open sea
- NH90 Qatar contract now effective
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE