The only official especial exporter Rosoboronexport announced that the supplying of the Mi-28NE beginning to the foreign partners. It became known at the VII International Exhibition of Helicopter Industry HeliRussia-2014.
In the exposition of Rosoboronexport are presented: the Mi-28NE, the military transport helicopter Mi-171Sh, the transport helicopter Mi-35M, the radar watch helicopter Ka-31, and the combat reconnaissance and attack helicopter Ka-52.
The particular feature in 2014 is the beginning of the exportation of the new combat helicopter Mi-28NE, with a new set of avionics on a board.
The large export prospects have the training-combat helicopter with dual control created on the basis of the combat helicopter Mi-28NE. In addition to training, this machine successfully solves the full range of combat missions.
“Today, in the world there are practically no countries which would not have its own helicopter fleet. However, only few States can develop and manufacture modern helicopters. Among them, Russia occupies one of the leading places –said the Deputy Head of the Export Department of Helicopters and Services, Vladislav Kuzmichev, who heads the delegation from Rosoboronexport at the exhibition–. The society is stepping up exports as through work deepening with traditional partners, as through the expansion of geography of deliveries. Among the promising markets are the Southeast Asia and the Middle East.”
Russia is one of the main suppliers of helicopters in the world market. According to the results in 2013, Rosoboronexport has more than 140 military transport helicopters Mi-17 and combat transport Mi-35M. It is a 50% more than in 2012. It is planned that in 2014 the company will keep the volume of supplies.
In the frame of HeliRussia-2014, Rosoboronexport representatives have scheduled numerous meetings with their traditional and prospective foreign partners. The participation in the VII International Exhibition of Helicopter Industry, which has become one of the largest specialized platforms in the world, will allow Rosoboronexport to demonstrate to the participants and the guests of the exhibition the increased capacity of the Russian military-industrial complex of the helicopter industry.
JSC Rosoboronexport is the only State organization in Russia on export of products, services and technologies for military and dual use. It is a part of the State Corporation Rostec. Rosoboronexport is one of the leaders in the world arms market. The company accounts for more than 80% of exports of Russian arms and military equipment. Rosoboronexport interacts with more than 700 enterprises and organizations of Russia’s military-industrial complex. The geography of a military-technical cooperation of Russia – more than 70 countries.
- Russian Helicopters presents its latest high-speed blade technology
- Thailand to acquire at least six new attack helicopters
- First Mi-28NE planned for this year
- Production starts for dual-control Mi-28NE
- 02-Aug-15 RF-95316 Mil Mi-28N Dubrovichi, Russia (1F)
- Russian Helicopters showcases new military models at Army-2015
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Boeing threatens Chinook/Apache price increase to get India to sign contract
- Algeria orders Mi-26, Mi-28 helicopters
- Mi-28N Night Hunter enters service with Russian military
- Russian Helicopters at Dubai Airshow 2013
- Russian Helicopters to showcase military models at Russia Arms Expo 2013
- Russian Helicopters to showcase Mi-28UB at MAKS 2013
- Klimov to start testing new helicopter gunship engine
- 16-Aug-12 Mil Mi-28N Mozdok, Russia
- Rostvertol completes Mi-28N Night Hunter operators conference
- Algeria seeks Mi-28NE attack helicopter deal
- Mil Mi-28 Night Hunter fleet grounded
- 15-Feb-11 Mil Mi-28N Budyonnovsk, Russia (1F)
- Rosoboronexport details Russian presence at Aero India