UTair Aviation has decided to install auxiliary equipment produced by Canadian company DART Aerospace on its AS350 and AS355 helicopters.
UTair-Engineering signed a trilateral cooperation agreement with Canadian DART Aerospace and Russian Heliatica at the 7th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2014. The agreement centers on the UTair purchase of equipment produced by DART for its AS350 and AS355 rotor wing aircraft manufactured by Airbus Helicopters and the provision of installation services for the new equipment to 3rd parties.
The agreement includes purchase of auxiliary fuel tanks able to increase flight range by 25%, cargo baskets capable of carrying up to 150 kg and special wearplates which allow landing on snowy and soft ground surfaces. The addition of DART equipment to AS helicopters will allow UTair to extend the range of helicopter services it offers using these aircraft.
Currently the UTair fleet includes 24 helicopters of AS350 and AS355 models used for transporting VIP passengers, serving gas and oil companies, surveillance works on pipelines and cargo transportation.
DART Aerospace is the world’s largest manufacturer of auxiliary helicopter equipment maintaining a Supplemental Type Certificate for its products. The equipment supplied by DART Aerospace meets the approval of the Aviation Register of the Interstate Aviation Committee.
The UTair Group includes airlines conducting passenger and cargo operations with fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft as well as enterprises offering MRO, personnel training, flight services and air transportation sales services. UTair Aviation is the Group’s core enterprise and includes UTair-Express, UTair-Ukraine, UTair-Cargo, UTair-Helicopter services, Turuhan Airlines, Vostok Airlines, Katekavia, Helisur, UTair Europe, UTair South Africa, UTair India, UTair-Technik, UTair-Engineering, Ural Aviation Services, UТair-TG, UTair-Armenia and other enterprises. UTair Group headquarters are situated in Surgut. Subsidiaries are located in Surgut, Tyumen, Khanty-Mansyisk, Moscow and in other cities in Russia and world.
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)