Russian helicopter company Aerosouz is to build a heliport in Rostov, with an epected project investment of 100 million rubles ($2.86M US). Full facilities are planned, including hangar, passenger lounge, crew room, maintenance facilities and so on.
The agreement was signed between Aerosouz President Alexander Klimchuk (on the right in the photo below) and Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubev (left) recently at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Subject to its success going forward, a second stage will follow. This will focus on building helipads in key regional centres around Rostov, including location close to major tourist facilities, industrial and business centres – all of which are viewed by Aerosouz as showing good promise for expansion.
Nikolai Vanesev – Moscow Correspondent – HeliHub.com
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s