Russian helicopter company Aerosouz is to build a heliport in Rostov, with an epected project investment of 100 million rubles ($2.86M US). Full facilities are planned, including hangar, passenger lounge, crew room, maintenance facilities and so on.
The agreement was signed between Aerosouz President Alexander Klimchuk (on the right in the photo below) and Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubev (left) recently at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Subject to its success going forward, a second stage will follow. This will focus on building helipads in key regional centres around Rostov, including location close to major tourist facilities, industrial and business centres – all of which are viewed by Aerosouz as showing good promise for expansion.
Nikolai Vanesev – Moscow Correspondent – HeliHub.com
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA