H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive, BBA Aviation companies, announced that they have received the first RR300 engines under their recently awarded RR300 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) agreement with Rolls-Royce. The companies announced the authorization at Heli-Expo 2014 in Anaheim, California, in February.
“We have a long history of supporting engines from Rolls-Royce and the rotorcraft market. Our expertise with the Rolls-Royce M250® provides our customers with confidence that we know their engines and will provide the support they require,” explained Mark Taylor, Managing Director of H+S Aviation.
Between H+S Aviation’s facility in the UK and Dallas Airmotive’s North America facility, RR300 operators have access to comprehensive service and support. “In addition to the major repair and overhaul facilities, our global maintenance service network is made up of 12 Regional Turbine Centers and more than 100 field service representatives,” stated Doug Meador, President of Dallas Airmotive. “RR300 customers can now receive service and support anywhere in the world.”
Given the companies’ rotorcraft expertise, the companies recognized the potential growth of the RR300 market. “We knew the RR300 was going to gain rapid acceptance with operators worldwide,” said Mark Taylor, “The recent EASA certification of the R66 will undoubtedly drive greater growth in the European region and we have responded by ramping up our support capabilities to serve this rapidly growing fleet,” explained Taylor.
BBA Aviation’s engine companies provide MRO services for a wide range of engine component and accessories in the commercial, government and business aviation markets. The companies are OEM-approved to service more than 80% of the turbine engines in operation today on business aircraft.
The company also just announced that they will be expanding their global service network to include an overhaul facility in the Middle East and a new North American rotorcraft and test Center of Excellence in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. A final location is expected to be announced later this year.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm