A prototype of the EC725 did flight tests in France, with a specialized team, led by the engineer Pedro Paim from Helibras and Airbus Helicopters experts.
These tests evaluated the behavior of the aircraft in critical phases of flight with anti-surface missiles AM39 Block 2 Mode 2 with 700 kg installed on each side of the aircraft. The performance, quality of flight parameters, level of vibration were registered and the structural and aerodynamic loads verified.
The helicopter flew with instrumentation sensors and accelerometers installed to capture and record the results that will help engineering teams of Helibras and Airbus Helicopters in the next steps of systems integration and development on the naval version.
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet