Analysts forecast the Global Helicopter market to grow at a CAGR of 2.60 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing demand from civil end-users. The Global Helicopter market has also been witnessing the increase in high-altitude and versatile helicopters. However, the falling global defense budgets could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The following key players operate in the Global Helicopter Market: AgustaWestland NV, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Eurocopter, Russian Helicopters, JSC, Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., Avicopter, Enstrom Helicopter Corp., Kaman Aerospace, Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI), MD Helicopters, Robinson Helicopter Company, Rostvertol, and Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant.
High-altitude helicopters are mainly used for flying above 15,000 feet from sea level. Currently, the demand for these helicopters is increasing at a rapid rate. The major adopters of these helicopters are the Civil Aviation and Defense sectors. These helicopters are used for rescue operations, as well as for transportation and training. As a result of the high demand for high-altitude and versatile helicopters, vendors are manufacturing helicopters that can be used for different applications. This is expected to have a positive impact on the Global Helicopter market during the forecast period.
The increasing demand from the Civil Aviation sector is one of the major drivers of the market. In the Civil Aviation sector, helicopters are used more to carry passengers in the remote areas, where runways are not available. They are also used as an air ambulance.
A decrease in the defense budget is one of the major challenges for the market. As a result of slow economic development and other political reasons, governments in various countries have reduced their defense budgets.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Aerospace/Mar ..
Browse all Aerospace Market Research Reportswww.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Aerospace/Mar ..
Browse all Aerospace Company Profile Reportswww.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Aerospace/Com ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reportswww.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Re ..
Companiesandmarkets.com aims to provide clients with the widest array of reports and market research across all of our 27 industry sectors. Companiesandmarkets.com‘s team of analysts are available to offer clients specific advice on finding relevant information and also purchasing the correct market research reports for their specific business needs. Over 100,000 companies are listed in Companiesandmarkets.com´s online reports database, providing clients with an extensive coverage not only of company profiles but also of high value and insightful market reports.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset