[electronic translation] The Spanish Agency for Aviation, EASA Safety Certified last April Pilot School Business Group, FAASA. Approval as ATO (Approved Training Organization) E-ATO-107, allows the center to accommodate the rules of formation flight training organizations referred to in the European legislation Jar – FCL.
This approval allows the Centre to continue its offering training for helicopter pilots, begun in 2003 and taught through the Andalusian Centre for Aviation Education (Caena).
Certification allows the center to offer more than twenty courses are in demand especially the Integrated ATPL-IR (H) modular IR (H), aimed at obtaining a license / title officer helicopter pilot or enlargement knowledge and skills of active pilots.
For the development of its business, Caena, has facilities dedicated exclusively to training pilots with more than 800 m2 in theory classrooms, multimedia room, briefing area or living languages, among other agencies. The practice of flight is the Aerodrome own Almagro Sebastian Palma del Río, which, thanks to its location offers over 300 days of sunshine per year and flight capabilities without the restrictions of existing air traffic in a conventional airport .
Among the technical resources available to the center include four helicopters Hughes last generation, that were designed exclusively for instruction by the Schweizer helicopter manufacturer. Additionally, it includes in its training offer the possibility of obtaining clearances Bell helicopters, Kamov or manufacturers Agusta. The resources are complemented by an FTD III FNPT II simulator and other
To make the training, the center has instructors with extensive experience in training and education and significant experience in major work done in the sector. Forest fire fighting, medical evacuation, rescue, etc …
Experience in Pilot Training
To date, Caena, has trained over 350 pilots of helicopters, including more than a hundred who have obtained the business license of helicopters and the rest are professionals who have chosen the center to obtain a rating or to include receive a particular course. Also has more than 18,000 hours of specific aeronautical training.
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract