StandardAero has completed a license agreement with Rolls-Royce that designates the company’s Singapore facility as an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for RR300 helicopter engines. This authorization, signed on May 16 of this year, follows StandardAero’s Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada RR300 AMROC agreement, signed in December, 2013.
StandardAero’s Singapore repair shop is a state-of-the-art facility located at the Seletar Aerospace Park on a 32,300 square foot area with complete in-house capability. The new RR300 engine MRO line will run parallel to the facility’s Rolls-Royce M250 MRO line with full repair and overhaul and test capabilities. The Singapore license agreement will be in place through the end of 2021.
As a result of this authorization, StandardAero is now open for business to serve RR300 engine operators and Robinson R66 helicopter dealers/distributors/service centers located in the Asia Pacific Region and Russia.
“StandardAero is proud to be the first independent RR300 authorized MRO shop in Asia,” said Raghu Reddy, General Manager of StandardAero’s Singapore facility. “We stand ready to assist all operators in the region and look forward to extending our trusted service partnership with Rolls-Royce to shape and define the future of RR300 aftermarket support to best suit the needs of Asia Pacific operators.”
Thus far, StandardAero has inducted six RR300 engines in its authorized facilities and the company has established over 50 individual book repairs for RR300 components.
“Rolls-Royce and our customers have enjoyed many years of M250 engine repair and overhaul support from StandardAero Asia,” said Hubert Brown, Rolls-Royce Director of Helicopter Services. “The award of the RR300 AMROC contract was a logical extension of this partnership and will ensure operators in Asia and the Pacific Rim will enjoy a strong level of engine support for years to come. Rolls-Royce continues to expand and enhance global support for the RR300 engine fleet.”
By continually expanding its global service footprint, StandardAero now operates the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) network and provides the broadest RR300 infrastructure to support operators and service centers around the world.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- 29-Aug-20 HC-CVB Robinson R66 Manta, Ecuador
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- FAA Approves Shadin Fuel Flow Meter on Robinson R66
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC